httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <>
Subject Re: httpd test (perl-framework)
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2004 19:19:43 GMT
Abhishek Khandelwal wrote:
> I dont see any difference in two files.
> I runt the test twice to do a test coverage analysis.
> At first, I install and test apache without test coverage
> and then I again install and test with test-coverage enabled.
> Second time, I get this error.

Aha, you should have mentioned that in first place. In which case that's your
problem. With test-coverage enabled you don't get mod_access loaded. I don't
know why. Not an Apache-Test problem I think.

> Moreover, this is just not doing with test-coverage.
> It happens quite often and without any predictablility.
> I am not sure how to reproduce it. Because it may or may not give me
> this error.

We need to be able to reproduce it in order to fix it. If we can't we can't
fix it, since we don't know what the problem is.

I doubt it has something to do with sticky configuration, but give it a try
and try to run with:

Stas Bekman            JAm_pH ------> Just Another mod_perl Hacker     mod_perl Guide --->

View raw message