httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From William McKee <will...@knowmad.com>
Subject Odd script behavior in test environment
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 21:14:53 GMT
Hi folks,

I've got a problem with a cgi script that is running under Apache::Test.
Basically, the script runs fine on my production server but is failing
in my test environment. The error message indicates that I'm missing a
closing brace or bracket. I've checked the file and do not see a
problem. In addition, perl -c returns syntax ok.

The file has an __END__ token with a bit of old, commented code after
it. The error message in my t/logs/error.log file puts the error at this
line.  Removing the __END__ token lets the script run in my test
environment with no errors. This doesn't make any sense to me. Is A::T
doing something to my test scripts that would be incompatible with an
END token?

Thanks,
William

--