httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Gavin Carr <ga...@openfusion.com.au>
Subject apr_base64 weirdness under Apache::Test
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 12:26:52 GMT
Hi test gurus,

Newbie weirdness question: I'm testing an apache C module using Apache::Test,
and it's failing somehow in a call to apr_base64_decode:

      buf = (char *) apr_palloc(r->pool, len+1);
      /* This line fails under Apache::Test */
      len = apr_base64_decode(buf, ticket);

buf is always empty, and len set to 0, although the ticket is definitely
valid, and the code works perfectly via my normal httpd.conf. Nothing
in the error log at Debug level either. Is there some Apache::Test lever
I'm missing somewhere, or is likely something else?

This is A::T 1.08, apache 2.0.48, and using a bog-standard 'perl Makefile.PL
-apxs <apxs>' and t/TEST.

Cheers,
Gavin