httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From "Thella, Rita" <rita.the...@hp.com>
Subject RE: all skipped: cannot find module 'eat_post'
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2004 17:44:04 GMT
Any suggestions??

Thanks,
Rita
-----Original Message-----
From: Thella, Rita
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 6:19 PM
To: 'test-dev@httpd.apache.org'; httpd-test-cvs@apache.org
Subject: all skipped: cannot find module 'eat_post'

Hi All,

I downloaded test suite from CVS and tried to run the tests. Log shows the following:

t/apache/acceptpathinfo....ok
t/apache/byterange.........ok
t/apache/chunkinput........skipped
        all skipped: apache version 1 required, this is version 2, cannot find m
odule 'echo_post_chunk'
t/apache/contentlength.....skipped
        all skipped: cannot find module 'eat_post'
t/apache/etags.............ok
t/apache/getfile...........ok
t/apache/limits............ok
t/apache/options...........ok
t/apache/passbrigade.......skipped
        all skipped: cannot find module 'test_pass_brigade'
t/apache/post..............skipped
        all skipped: cannot find module 'eat_post'
t/apache/rwrite............skipped
        all skipped: cannot find module 'test_rwrite'
t/apr/uri..................skipped
        all skipped: cannot find module 'test_apr_uri'
t/filter/case..............ok
t/filter/case_in...........ok
t/filter/input_body........skipped
        all skipped: cannot find module 'input_body_filter'

Few modules are missing here, I don't understand why they are missing. httpd.conf generated
is much diffrent than the previous httpd.conf generated. Previously it used to take all the
LoadModules listed in apache's httpd.conf.
Now I see "IfModule" directives. I see that TestConfig.pm has been changed.

Do I have to do anything different to make it work. Could somebody help me to get it working.

Thanks and Regards,
Rita