httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: more on the perl-framework on windows
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2004 11:47:45 GMT
Randy Kobes wrote:

> If you put the compiled modules in place, and then run
> 'nmake test', is the problem that things get cleaned out
> first (erasing the binaries), or that it just tries to
> recompile things? On my system (which has VC++), 'nmake
> test' first cleans things out, which erases previously built
> modules.

the problem is that on the systems in question there IS NO
nmake.  i want to completely short-circuit any and all parts
of -clean, -stop, -config, and testing that a) cleans the
modules out and b) tries to build them.  in other words,
i want to know what i need to do to just have the bloody
thing USE what i put there, without it trying to be smart.
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"