httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: more on the perl-framework on windows
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2004 11:21:48 GMT
Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
> specifically what operations need make or nmake?  i need to
> know so i can provide appropriately-prepared files so it
> won't try to run it.  this is so i can run it on systems
> that don't have a developer environment installed..

let me put this another way:  after running -stop, -clean, and
-config, the next test run seems to invoke apxs -- which fails
on a system that doesn't have a make tool.  exactly what is
apxs being invoked to do, and why, and what can i do to give
the framework what it wants so it won't call apxs?
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"