httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: Makefile.PL Options
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2004 20:08:26 GMT
David Wheeler wrote:
> On Mar 25, 2004, at 11:31 AM, Stas Bekman wrote:
>
>> I think these belong to the Apache::TestConfig manpage, since that's
>> where they come from in code. If we document those here, we won't
>> remember to update the doc. So I think adding them to
>> Apache::TestConfig and cross-referencing from here to there is a
>> better approach. What do you think?
>

> Works for me. You guys know best.

Hmm, thinking some more, may be we could just suggest to look in
Apache::TestConfig::Usage or the output of t/TEST -h? that probably won't do,
right? the reason I hesitate is the duplication of the information, which
eventually will end up being out of sync. I wish we could tunnel %Usage in the
pod, without copying it. Thoughts?