httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: Makefile.PL Options
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2004 19:31:59 GMT
David Wheeler wrote:
> On Mar 24, 2004, at 11:39 AM, Stas Bekman wrote:
>
>> David, as usual you are more than welcome to submit a patch that
>> explains things. That'd be the Apache::TestMM manpage.
>

> Here you go. My mailer will likely screw up the line endings, so I've
> also attached it so that you'll get it, Stas.

Sure, thanks!

> +=head1 OPTIONS
> +
> +The F<filter_args()> function supports a large number of command-line
> options
> +being passed to F<Makefile.PL>. You may wish to document some of these
> in your
> +F<README> file, especially F<-apxs> and F<-httpd>. The command-line

> options
> +are:

I think these belong to the Apache::TestConfig manpage, since that's where
they come from in code. If we document those here, we won't remember to update
the doc. So I think adding them to Apache::TestConfig and cross-referencing
from here to there is a better approach. What do you think?