httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <>
Subject Re: Errors testing under Win32
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:22:20 GMT
William McKee wrote:
> I'm running into a problem when doing testing under Win32 that doesn't
> happen when testing in Linux or when I run my program in Win32 with
> Apache2 and modperl (Randy's binary).
> The error is as follows:
>   [Sun Mar 14 18:02:02 2004] [error] [client] Can't locate object method
>    "send_cgi_header" via package "Apache::RequestRec" at (eval 93) line 62.

have you loaded Apache::Response?

> I can't find much information at all in the archives or on the web. It
> doesn't make sense to me why my scripts would work under Apache but not
> when called with Apache::Test. Any ideas? Any suggestions for tracking
> this down? I really don't know where to start.

Probably because your startup/config setups are different. You loaded
'Apache::Response' in your normal setup, but not in your A-t setup. You should
load this and any other required modules from the code that uses it, not at
the server startup. (you load at the server startup to speed things up, not as
a substitute to the loading from the handler's module).

Stas Bekman            JAm_pH ------> Just Another mod_perl Hacker     mod_perl Guide --->

View raw message