httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject disabling sticky preferences
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 20:04:13 GMT
hi all

I'm _still_ having problems with sticky preferences.  unfortunately, I don't
have the time atm to locate the specifics, but basically I was trying to
compile a 1.3 static build (without mod_so) using -httpd.  while A-T found
the proper httpd, LoadModule statements that pointed to my last 2.0 install
were still being generated.

so, with my developer hat on I'd like to see the problem fixed.  maybe next
week I'll reproduce and track it down.

but with my user hat on I'm starting to get really irked by all of this.
really, I don't want sticky preferences and never did (as a user, remember
:).  so, can we perhaps support $ENV{APACHE_TEST_NO_STICKY_PREFERENCES} as a
way to totally disable them - no attempting to load ~/.apache-test/, no
generation of ~/.apache-test/, etc?

--Geoff