httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/perl-framework/Apache-Test/lib/Apache TestServer.pm
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2004 03:38:42 GMT

it was a follow up from something on modperl@

> I almost always expect that command
> line arguments supercede env variables.. i.e.
>
> $> CVSROOT=foo cvs -d bar co foo
> Bad CVSROOT: `bar'.
>
> What you can see should win over what you can't see, IMO

yeah, I thought about this after committing it - it's definitely better the
way it was.  but it leaves mod_perl users in a lurch if they want to up the
startup time.  the better solution is probably to have ModPerl::TestRun look
at %ENV before it sets the startup timeout.

I'll fit that tomorrow unless you or stas beat me to it.

--Geoff