httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: new one: rwrite on aix with 1.3
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 17:53:03 GMT
Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
> Stas Bekman wrote:
>
>>Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
>>

>>>the options are correct, but the module isn't being created properly.
>>
>>coolio, so now you know what the problem is ;)
>

> actually, the options *aren't* correct for AIX and apache 1.3.
> and in dealing with that, i found another set of '/' path
> concatenation assumptions.  here's a patch that seems to get
> this working for apache 1.3 on aix.

looks ok to me, but please drop () around 'catfile' to be consistent with the
rest of the file.

I can't test it, though I'd assume that it's correct. please commit, Ken. And
please add a log entry in Changes.

> thanks to bill stoddard for pointing out the weird and not-so-wonderful
> link options needed for aix.
>
> note the
>
>     my $makefile = "$mod->{dir}/Makefile";
>
> path concatenation assumption.  i fixed that in the new sub i added
> for aix, but left the original (and any others) alone..

What assumption are you talking about? Using '/'? so your change is to use
catfile?

my $makefile = catfile($mod->{dir}, 'Makefile');