httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: new one: rwrite on aix with 1.3
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 13:29:44 GMT
Stas Bekman wrote:
> Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
>
>> the options are correct, but the module isn't being created properly.
>
> coolio, so now you know what the problem is ;)

actually, the options *aren't* correct for AIX and apache 1.3.
and in dealing with that, i found another set of '/' path
concatenation assumptions.  here's a patch that seems to get
this working for apache 1.3 on aix.

thanks to bill stoddard for pointing out the weird and not-so-wonderful
link options needed for aix.

note the

    my $makefile = "$mod->{dir}/Makefile";

path concatenation assumption.  i fixed that in the new sub i added
for aix, but left the original (and any others) alone..
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"