httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From William McKee <will...@knowmad.com>
Subject Re: Failures in TestRun.pm with A::T 1.09
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:44:57 GMT
On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 01:30:51PM -0800, Stas Bekman wrote:
> Have you been talking about mod_perl 1 all this time?

Yep.

> If not, you can only build mp2 as DSO at the moment. You don't need to
> build perl with -Duseshrplib to get a DSO mod_perl build (certainly
> for mp2, not 100% sure about mp1).

OK, that's good to know. I had some build troubles several months back
and must have come across some suggestions to use that option and found
it to work. I prob. forgot a step initially which I did not forget when
using the -Duseshrplib. At any rate, I've found that I don't need that
option anymore which simplifies my build process.

Cheers!
William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.