httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From William McKee <will...@knowmad.com>
Subject Errors testing under Win32
Date Sun, 14 Mar 2004 23:11:40 GMT
I'm running into a problem when doing testing under Win32 that doesn't
happen when testing in Linux or when I run my program in Win32 with
Apache2 and modperl (Randy's binary).

The error is as follows:

  [Sun Mar 14 18:02:02 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Can't locate object method
   "send_cgi_header" via package "Apache::RequestRec" at (eval 93) line 62.

I can't find much information at all in the archives or on the web. It
doesn't make sense to me why my scripts would work under Apache but not
when called with Apache::Test. Any ideas? Any suggestions for tracking
this down? I really don't know where to start.

Thanks again,
William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.