httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From William McKee <will...@knowmad.com>
Subject Re: Failures in TestRun.pm with A::T 1.09
Date Sun, 14 Mar 2004 21:32:30 GMT
On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 10:35:08PM -0500, William McKee wrote:
> Yeah, that's certainly a concern. I'd like to figure out my
> misconfiguration issue above then will attempt your proposal to nuke all
> these old installations and start fresh.

Well, I'm now seeing this "Statement unlikely to be reached" error under
Windows with a fresh ActivePerl 5.8.3 installation. This is starting to
make me think that it has something to do with the way that I'm invoking
Apache::Test.

This time I'm getting the following additional message before the
"unlikely to be reached" error:

    [error] failed to resolve handler 'Web::web'

My test is t/response/Web/web.pm.

I went back to be sure that I hadn't overlooked other errors on my Linux
server and found the following message appearing *after* the "unlikely
to be reached" error:

    [error] Undefined subroutine &Web::web::handler called.

The handler is there and the test works fine if the die statement in
TestRun.pm is commented out. Still doesn't make any sense to me but
maybe this addt'l info helps. I'll see about putting together a test
case for others to try.

Thanks,
William

--