httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From William McKee <will...@knowmad.com>
Subject Re: Sticky preferences in Windows
Date Sat, 13 Mar 2004 16:23:05 GMT
On Sat, Mar 13, 2004 at 09:42:10AM -0600, Randy Kobes wrote:
> I don't think being on Windows makes a difference in this
> particular case - I think where it gets the info from is
>    C:\Perl\site\lib\Apache\BuildConfig.pm
> which is generated by Apache::Build.

Thanks for the pointer Randy. Actually, I tracked it down to
Apache::TestConfigData. Here's the command I was running:

  perl Makefile.PL -httpd c:\apache2\bin\apache.exe

It seems to me that this should have replaced what was in
TestConfigData. Instead, that value was being used. I tried to track it
down but am still in over my head with these scripts. Perhaps someone
can explain why it didn't replace the saved value or provide a patch.

Thanks,
William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.