httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From William McKee <will...@knowmad.com>
Subject Sticky preferences in Windows
Date Sat, 13 Mar 2004 13:18:01 GMT
Hi Stas,

I'm running into the sticky preferences problem now as well. I decided
the quickest way to get my tests running in the Windows environment
would be to install mod_perl. The install notes suggested that the path
be c:\apache2 which means the default path of c:\program files\apache2
is no good. I uninstalled apache and reinstalled into c:\. No problems.

However, now that I'm trying to rebuild my module to run my tests, the
TestConfigParse.pm module is still finding the old path. I've searched
my drive manually and with the built-in search tools as well as in the
registry but cannot figure out where A::T has squirelled away this
setting. Could you give me a pointer? This is WinXP if that makes any
difference.

Thanks,
William

--