httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From William McKee <will...@knowmad.com>
Subject Re: Failures in TestRun.pm with A::T 1.09
Date Sat, 13 Mar 2004 13:14:28 GMT
On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 11:17:50PM -0500, William McKee wrote:
> Just FYI, after moving the libperl.* out of /usr/lib and rebuilding
> Apache/mp, I'm still having problems with the TestRun.pm module. I'll
> try building Perl with O2 next.

Rebuilt Perl and mod_perl with -O2. But I'm still getting the same
"Statement unlikely to be reached" error message around line 636. I'm
going to have to chalk it up to environmental problems for now and move
on. Perhaps when I rebuild my Perl setup here, I can do further testing.

William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.
http://www.knowmad.com