httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From William McKee <will...@knowmad.com>
Subject Re: Using A::T on Windows
Date Sat, 13 Mar 2004 03:13:23 GMT
On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 05:26:05PM -0800, Stas Bekman wrote:
> I suspect that you are subclassing ModPerl::TestRun instead of
> Apache::TestRun. The former requires mod_perl, the latter doesn't not.
> ModPerl::TestRun is a subclass of Apache::TestRun

This would be in the TEST.PL file, right? Here's what mine looks like:

-------------------------
    #!perl

    use strict;
    use warnings FATAL => 'all';

    use lib qw(lib);

    use Apache::TestRunPerl ();

    Apache::TestRunPerl->new->run(@ARGV);
-------------------------

> I don't think this is documented anywhere, so please, as you discover
> things, send patches to testing.pod, so you and others won't have to do it
> again. Thanks.

I'd be happy to send updates. Any other ideas for me to try? Any other
Windows users who are using A::T with Apache w/o modperl?

Thanks,
William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.