httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From William McKee <>
Subject Re: Failures in with A::T 1.09
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 23:06:53 GMT
On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 02:19:46PM -0800, Stas Bekman wrote:
> You mean the current cvs without any patches starts just fine. It's only
> when you run tests you get this problem?

Yep that's what I'm seeing. I reinstalled A::T from CPAN just to confirm
this since I've been messing with that module quite a bit.
Running t/TEST -start works w/o a problem. It's only when I do -run or
call t/TEST (on it's own or specifying the tests).

> >So, I uncommented the B::Concise line and here's the output:
> Before you uncommented B::Conside, was it failing?

> It's still pretty foreign to me too ;)

That's not very comforting <g>!

Knowmad Services Inc.

View raw message