httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From William McKee <>
Subject Re: Failures in with A::T 1.09
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 06:36:40 GMT
On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 02:42:45PM -0800, Stas Bekman wrote:
> That's strange. What kind of Perl build do you have?

It's 5.8.2 running under Debian stable. I compiled it myself (which
could attribute to the problem!).

> According to the exec manpage this is perfectly correct code:

I see what you mean.

> Do you get this problem when running:
> % perl -lwe 'use warnings; exec "echo ok"; die "should not be reached"'

No problems. I tried playing with taint and some other settings but
still no problems.

If it matters, the library is located in the following path:

Sorry I cannot provide more details. Let me know if you need any more
info. For now, I'm guessing this is an environmental problem on my side.

Knowmad Services Inc.

View raw message