httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From William McKee <will...@knowmad.com>
Subject Re: Failures in TestRun.pm with A::T 1.09
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 06:36:40 GMT
On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 02:42:45PM -0800, Stas Bekman wrote:
> That's strange. What kind of Perl build do you have?

It's 5.8.2 running under Debian stable. I compiled it myself (which
could attribute to the problem!).

> According to the exec manpage this is perfectly correct code:

I see what you mean.

> Do you get this problem when running:
>
> % perl -lwe 'use warnings; exec "echo ok"; die "should not be reached"'

No problems. I tried playing with taint and some other settings but
still no problems.

If it matters, the library is located in the following path:

 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.2/i686-linux/Apache/TestRun.pm

Sorry I cannot provide more details. Let me know if you need any more
info. For now, I'm guessing this is an environmental problem on my side.

Thanks,
William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.