httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From William McKee <will...@knowmad.com>
Subject Failures in TestRun.pm with A::T 1.09
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2004 22:01:34 GMT
Hi Stas,

I recently upgraded my workstation for A::T 1.07 to 1.09. Immediately
upon doing so, I started to receive test failures. It turns out that
these failures were due to lines 613 and 1573 of Apache::TestRun. The
error was actually a warning as follows:

  Statement unlikely to be reached at
  /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.2/i686-linux/Apache/TestRun.pm line
  613.

However, following the examples I've seen for TEST.PL, I had the
following line in my TEST script:

  use warnings FATAL => 'all';

This caused the tests to fail. I tried reinstalling Apache::Test 1.07
and 1.08 but neither made any difference. I don't know why this started
showing up in 1.09, but it seems like it should be removed. I've
attached a diff that comments out these lines.

Thanks,
William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.