httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher H. Laco" <chrisl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache::TestMM::generate_script vs. Win32 Paths
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 17:32:24 GMT
>This case should be handled I'd think on the Apache::Test
>side. Does
>    my $exe = 'C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\Apache.exe';
>    $exe = Win32::GetShortPathName($exe);
>    push @ARGV, '-httpd', $exe;
>work? If so, I'll look at seeing where this could be added
>within Apache::Test.
>
>--
>best regards,
>randy kobes

That fixes the problem. I guess the same would need to be applied to the -d
and -f parameters passed to apache in the event that the test and config
directories are also in directory with spaces in the names.

Thanks,
-=Chris

Find high-speed ‘net deals — comparison-shop your local providers here.
https://broadband.msn.com