httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: Exiting a test script if a test fails
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 21:11:41 GMT

>              Bail out!
>
>            to standard output. Any message after these words will be
> displayed
>            by "Test::Harness" as the reason why testing is stopped.
>
> I haven't tested whether this really works in A-T, but I see no reason
> why it shouldn't.

I tried to use it when I was messing with the pre- and post-test foo a while
back, but couldn't get it to work.  it might have had something to do with
the massive other changes I was trying to implement at the time, though...

if we can get it to work, I'd be in favor of an Apache::Test::bail()
function (or whatever you want to call it).

--Geoff