httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From William McKee <will...@knowmad.com>
Subject Re: Exiting a test script if a test fails
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2004 14:46:25 GMT
On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 04:05:02PM -0800, Stas Bekman wrote:
> it works perfectly fine for me. You need to do that call in the *client*.

Doh! My poor brain is still having trouble with this distinction <g>.
The trouble is that the script I need to bail out of is a response test
(server side). I guess I'll stick with either the die or the skip, both
of which work fine.

> I say we come up with Apache::Test::foo and then make Test::Harness adopt
> it.

OK, sounds fine to me (though I'm not sure what you mean by it). Let me
know if you need me to help with anything (like testing).

Thanks!
William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.