httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From William McKee <will...@knowmad.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache::Test 1.08 RC1
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2004 19:31:25 GMT
Stas,

Ignore that previous failure message. I tried to install the package on
the wrong system (one without Apache installed). Once I corrected that
error, everything worked fine. I was even prompted for the location of
my httpd binary because it is not in the path.

Test output:

  server localhost:8529 started
  t/ping.......ok
  t/request....ok
  All tests successful.
  Files=2, Tests=12,  2 wallclock secs ( 1.65 cusr +  0.20 csys =  1.85
  CPU)
  server localhost:8529 shutdown

Nice work!
William