httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Prucia <jacek.pru...@acn.waw.pl>
Subject Re: Flood and cookies
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2004 08:17:04 GMT
On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 16:15:13 -0800
"Adam Lee" <alee@neuropace.com> wrote:

[...]
> What I need to do is propogate cookies; recieve cookies from my web server
and then pass them back in subsequent requests.

Then you are all set (sort of). Flood stores all received cookies, and sends
them all with subsequent requests. No matter what 'path' or 'expire'
parameters original cookie had, it will be send with all subsequent requests.
So for simple one-session-cookie style applications, this mechanism schould be
OK. More fine grained control (like respecting cookie parameters, and
preloading cookies in XML) is yet to be written.

If you intend to do some serious testing, then please use latest CVS sources,
and check http://cvs.apache.org/~jacekp/manual/ if you have trouble building
docs.

regards,
Jacek Prucia