httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From David Wheeler <da...@kineticode.com>
Subject Re: Apache-Test and Cwd
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 17:06:17 GMT
On Jan 23, 2004, at 8:27 AM, Geoffrey Young wrote:

> it's not that I don't agree this ought to be fixed, or that with the
> patch
> we have desirable behavior, it's just that I want it to be easy and the
> current ServerRoot placement isn't really easy or intuitive.  maybe
> Apache::Test could export a SERVER_ROOT constant?

How 'bout an object with all of the server attributes you could
possibly need, easy to load up.

   #!perl -w

   use strict;
   use Apache::TestConfig;
   use Test::More tests => 2;

   ok( my $cfg = Apache::TestConfig->new, 'Get config' );
   ok( my $server_root = $cfg->server_root, "Get server root" );

I suggest this only because I expect there'd be a lot more
configuration information one might want to easily access than just the
SERVER_ROOT.

Regards,

David