httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Phillips <Nick.Phill...@stonebow.otago.ac.nz>
Subject Re: Perl test framework, TestConfig, and debugging A::T
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2004 20:31:29 GMT
On 17/01/2004, at 4:12 PM, Stas Bekman wrote:

> Geoffrey Young wrote:
> [...]
>
> I'd like to second Geoff comments on the fact that it's a complex
> stuff. And we are here to help. And you are here to remember/write
> down all the unclear things and help improve the docs so the next time
> you need to do it again it'll be all milk chocolate sweety.

I'd like to point out here that I forgot to mention in the message I
just
posted that, while I may have been criticizing the docs, the authors
(Geoff and Stas) on the other hand were most amazingly patient and
helpful.

Thanks again!

Cheers,

Nick
--
Nick Phillips / +64 3 479 4195 / nick.phillips@stonebow.otago.ac.nz
# these statements are my own, not those of the University of Otago