httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: sticky A-T configuration status?
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 23:15:28 GMT
David Wheeler wrote:
> On Jan 21, 2004, at 2:03 PM, Stas Bekman wrote:
>
>> So does it all just work or you haven't had a chance to test my rework
>> of the sticky configuration? Once you are happy with it, I'd like to
>> invite more testers from the outside (probably post to modperl users
>> list) before we make a new A-T release.
>

> Well, assuming that it's in the latest sources that I just tested with
> the Cwd patch, it seems to work fine for me!

So did you get the interactive prompt for the first time? (which of course
shouldn't happen if you have passed the -httpd/-apxs args/or if it was against
mp2, which it then has used and will remember to use in the future if you
don't pass any args). If you were always passing these args, try now not to
pass them and see whether it'll use the saved config.