httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: Modperl 2.0 Not finding correct *.conf]
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 16:13:56 GMT

Stas Bekman wrote:
> any objections for this patch?

> -    if (-e $result) {
> -        debug "$file successfully resolved to existing file $result";

well, you're removing the file check in favor of a directory check.  in the
interests of debugging, I'd probably like to preserve the check and throw a
warning when $dir exists but the resolved file does not.  I think the caller
is responsible for making sure the file exists because it may or may not
care and result of the call is the same no matter what.  but it was nice to
have the debug output the last time I worked on this chunk of code.

--Geoff