httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: sticky preferences in Apache-Test
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 06:28:26 GMT
Geoffrey Young wrote:

>>>committed. looking forward to hear about the odd parts.
>>

>>the first thing that strikes me is that when I build mod_perl with
>>MP_APXS=/foo/bin/apxs then make && make test I get the dialogue asking me
>>choose httpd and apxs binaries.
>>
>>I don't think we want a prompt for the mod_perl test suite - it should be
>>obvious that I want to use the binaries I'm building mod_perl against.
>

> actually, it seems a bit worse than that - I'm stuck in an endless loop and
> the test suite never runs.  hmph.

Yes, thank you Geoff, I've noticed that too late. And my mail server was down
most of the day :(

I think I have fixed these problems now.

What bothers me is the call to default_httpd, which may pick a wrong server.
So I've removed it. It is used in the interactive config, to help user to find
the right httpd.