httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <>
Subject Re: sticky preferences in Apache-Test
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2004 04:39:09 GMT
Randy Kobes wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Jan 2004, Stas Bekman wrote:
>>OK, here is a an extended version of Randy's original work
>>to be able to save and reuse A-T config. I've added first
>>time interactive configuration feature (similar to
>> It took me a long time to polish it as there are
>>so many possible cases on how this new feature can be
>>used, it was pretty tricky. I haven't quite tested -save
>>too. Also there could be some issues with win32, I'm sure
>>Randy will post a fix. It's a pretty big patch, let me
>>know if you want me to commit it and we will take it from
>>there, making it easier to users to test it. We probably
>>need to polish it somewhat.
> Great work, Stas! This is a deceptively tricky problem ...

It is. And I'm sure I've missed a few cases.

> I for one would find it really convenient if you could
> commit it and work on it from there - I have trouble with
> longish patches getting them onto my Win32 system.

But it's a pretty big change, so I'd like a few folks to look at it before I
do that. Meanwhile I've attached the same patch if it makes it easier to patch
your source.

May be Geoff will chime in and I'll commit it then. He has a flu though :(

Stas Bekman            JAm_pH ------> Just Another mod_perl Hacker     mod_perl Guide --->

View raw message