httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From William McKee <will...@knowmad.com>
Subject Re: Perl test framework, TestConfig, and debugging A::T
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 00:51:29 GMT
On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 04:25:25PM -0800, Stas Bekman wrote:
> >I figured as much. So it seems that the only solution for loading
> >modules under mp1 is via modperl_extra.in.
>
>   s/modperl_extra.in/modperl_extra.pl/

That's what I meant to say :/.

> It's not the best if you need to handle both generations, in which case you
> better move all those @INC mangling into modperl_extra.pl.

OK.

> And again I don't understand why do you need to add 'lib' when it's already
> added with APACHE_TEST_LIVE_DEV=1, look at your modperl_startup.pl it
> should be there.

You are right, I don't need to include the 'use lib' statement in the
modperl_extra.pl file. I don't even need to use my module (e.g.
Apache::TestTest). I was just trying to follow the documentation at
perl.apache.org and apply it to my situation.

William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.
http://www.knowmad.com