httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From William McKee <will...@knowmad.com>
Subject Re: Perl test framework, TestConfig, and debugging A::T
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 01:25:56 GMT
On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 12:57:43PM -0800, Stas Bekman wrote:
> It's really hard to guess what did you do. As suggested below if you could
> create a sample package which reproduces the problem, upload it somewhere
> and post the URL here, we could be much more helpful. You should be able to
> create this sample package without having any perl modules, only the test
> modules.

OK, I've put together a package that is posted temporarily to my
server[1] which duplicates the problems that I have reported. I have two
modules:

    Apache::TestTest: basic modperl module following the format given at
    perl.apache.org except converting everything to mp1

    Apache::TestCGIApp: a module that uses the CGI::Application
    framework which runs in an Apache::Registry environment. I don't
    think this module is necessary to replicate the problems but have
    included it simply to demonstrate how I am using Apache::Test in my
    environment.

I'm sure there's some weird stuff in there but hopefully you can follow
my logic. Please read the testnotes.txt file and the README for
installation notes.

Thanks,
William

[1] http://www.knowmad.com/~william/Apache-TestTest-0.01.tar.gz