httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From William McKee <will...@knowmad.com>
Subject Re: APACHE_TEST_LIVE_DEV
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2003 20:32:03 GMT
On Tue, Dec 23, 2003 at 11:17:22AM -0800, Stas Bekman wrote:
> >	t/TEST -start
> >	t/TEST -run-tests
>
> That's the right paradigm.

It's a great paradigm!

> As you can see after modperl_inc.pl the @INC is correct ('lib' is first).

Yep. I should have mentioned that this version looks correct. It's when
the tests get loaded that things go haywire with @INC.

> So you must have messed things up and added blib somewhere by yourself. I
> think the easiest way to fix it if you can't find it yourself is to upload
> your tar.gz with all files somewhere, post the URL here and we will look at
> it.

I've grepped for blib and have found that TEST requires the blib package
in the BEGIN block. However, commenting that out makes no difference. I
can't find anywhere in my code that I'm loading these modules. I'll put
together a package soon.

> p.s. I'm leaving in about 8 hours and will be back next week, but may be
> Geoff will be able to look at it.

Happy holidays & safe travels!

William

--