httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From William McKee <will...@knowmad.com>
Subject A::T and STDERR
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2003 17:50:13 GMT
Hi list,

Sorry if this is a FAQ. I could not search the list archives because the
link to the archives[1] is redirecting to apache.org. I am a newcomer to
the Apache::Test environment and am working through Stas' excellent
documentation on using it. I've got it working but am getting an error
during operation which I am trying to track down.

I will oftentimes dump objects to the apache error log for helping me
during debugging. This technique does not appear to work within the A::T
framework. I am checking the error.log file creating in the t/log
directory. However, nothing that I write to STDERR via warn is making it
into this output.

Is this expected behavior? Is there a way I can configure the
environment to allow my modules to write to the error log?

Thanks,
William

[1] http://httpd.apache.org/test/
--