httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From David Wheeler <da...@kineticode.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Apache-Test-1.06
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 21:52:13 GMT
On Friday, November 7, 2003, at 01:07  PM, Geoffrey Young wrote:

> a release candidate for Apache-Test 1.06 is now available.  1.06 is
> the version of Apache-Test that will ship with mod_perl 1.99_11.
>
>   http://perl.apache.org/~geoff/Apache-Test-1.06-dev.tar.gz
>
> please take the time to excercise the candidate through all your
> existing applications that use Apache-Test and report back successes
> or failures.

Works fine for me. The only issue I noticed was a warning when I ran
`perl Makefile.PL` for MasonX::Interp::WithCallbacks:

mercury% perl Makefile.PL
Constant subroutine Apache::TestConfig::WIN32 redefined at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.2/constant.pm line 108.
Checking if your kit is complete...
Looks good
Writing Makefile for MasonX::Interp::WithCallbacks

No big deal, but you might want to see if you can eliminate it.

Actually, I notices I got some test failures that I don't remember
having before. This is because it looks like at some point calls to
POST were changed so that redirects are followed, just as they are for
calls to GET or any of the rest of the request functions. I'm not sure
how or why this changed (maybe it's a change in LWP??), but it
necessitates a documentation update. Patch attached.

Regards,

David

http://www.kineticode.com/                     Yahoo!: dew7e
                                                Jabber: Theory@jabber.org