httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From grega...@apache.org
Subject Re: Regarding Apache 2.0.48 and specweb99
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2003 19:43:36 GMT
MATHIHALLI,MADHUSUDAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1) wrote:

>>cgid should _never_ exit without something in the error log.

> I tried attaching tusc to the cgi daemon - but since the daemon dies at a
> random time, my log file was getting too full, and I had to just stop it.

Why not just let tusc write to a console?  I would assume that once the problem
hits, there won't be many more trace entries.  The relevant traces will probably
be right on the screen, or easy to scroll back to.

I'm having build problems that don't make much sense to me with 2.0.48, so I
can't tell you yet if I see any specweb99 weirdness with that release.

Greg