httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/perl-framework/Apache-Test/lib/Apache TestConfigParse.pm
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 19:31:27 GMT

>> actually, the 'errors' might not end up being errors at all - if the
>> configuration script can't resolve conf/mime.types, for instance, but
>> the EU has one in his t/conf directory everything should work out fine.
>

> if that's the case, why not having A-T look in that directory and keep
> things under a tight control.

yeah.  but I'm not exactly sure what the proper behavior here ought to be,
and there are lots of variables (like conf/foo.in which may not change into
conf/foo before TestConfigParse looks for it).

at any rate, I think we can delay the digging for a while - Mike's original
problem has been addressed and we've added in a few extra checks and
debugging, so if something like this crops up in real life it will be easy
to address.

--Geoff