httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Norman Tuttle <ntut...@photon.poly.edu>
Subject Re: Redo for Windows build issues [Ref A0]
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 16:56:29 GMT
Without the changes to these 3 files which I make in the diffs, I could
not get Flood to compile under windows. Note that a debug version
generally would require more manipulation if you want to compile it within
the Visual C++ debugger (would likely use static directories rather than
attempting to feed through the environment which is not well supported).

Besides for Makefile.win and flood.dsp which I previously provided, I am
also providing the "patch" for XLATE.C. Please note the reference to my
original email below that this is a kludge:

-Norman Tuttle, developer, OpenDemand Systems, ntuttle@opendemand.com