httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Norman Tuttle <ntut...@photon.poly.edu>
Subject Redo for Patch for cookie processing in Flood, file flood_round_robin.c, function round_robin_postprocess() [Ref A5]
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2003 15:12:19 GMT
As per the suggestions I have received, I am resubmitting the attached
diff for the cookies changes in the proper format.
See the inline comments for what has been fixed by this patch.

Note that this patch alone does not provide the most robust solution as it
ignores the possibility of different cookies with the same name going
to different hosts, but for this and observation of expiration dates, etc,
we would have to expand the Flood model of cookies to store that
information as well, which is currently not being done. Perhaps somebody
can add these capabilities. The patch did resolve issues that we had with
client sites regarding our handling of cookies.

-Norman Tuttle, developer, OpenDemand Systems ntuttle@opendemand.com