httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Norman Tuttle <ntut...@photon.poly.edu>
Subject New Flood diff to handle "100 continue" when in first chunk, and next packet available [Ref A5]
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 18:44:31 GMT
The new patch is the first step towards Flood handling "100 continue"
next response is also available there already, then we read past the 100
message and read in the next message's headers and body if available.

Please evaluate the attached diff file and incorporate into the
flood_socket_keepalive.c file in CVS. I have made the diff off the build
1.1 version and not off my own previous changes since this is an
independent change.

-Norman Tuttle, developer, OpenDemand Systems, ntuttle@opendemand.com