httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Norman Tuttle <ntut...@photon.poly.edu>
Subject Error in compiling XLATE.c for Win32 with Flood1.1
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 14:07:38 GMT
Fixing the inconsistency between the files XLATE.C (which was using
APR_HAS_APR_ICONV) and APU.H (which has APU_HAVE_APR_ICONV set to 1 for
Win32) by consistently using the "HAVE" version appears to have broken the
build for Win32 because the presumed structure apr_iconv_t is never
defined in the code space. I had to globally modify APR_HAVE_APR_ICONV
back to the old value APR_HAS_APR_ICONV for XLATE.C to get it to continue
to build. I assume this is the not the correct solution but it serves as
the bandaid because I do not know what this structure is supposed to
contain (the code I have from last year sheds no light on it either).

-Norman Tuttle, OpenDemand Systems Developer ntuttle@opendemand.com