httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <scte...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: running on embedded devices
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 18:28:05 GMT
> /usr/bin/perl "-I/usr/lib/perl/5.6.1" "-I/usr/share/perl/5.6.1" Makefile.PL
>   generating script ./t/htdocs/modules/rewrite/db.pl
> APXS (/usr/sbin/apxs) query for SBINDIR failed
> APXS (/usr/sbin/apxs) query for TARGET failed
> APXS (/usr/sbin/apxs) query for SYSCONFDIR failed

This happens when you have relocated your Apache binaries and
LD_LIBRARY_PATH (or platform equiv) is not set to point to the directory
that has the libapr and libapr-util shared libraries.

apxs executes httpd to get some of this info. If that's broken because httpd
can't find its libraries, apxs fails.

Don't know if this is what's happening to you, but this is what's wrong when
I see this error. What does t/TEST -start do for you?

S.

--
Covalent Technologies                 sctemme@covalent.net
Engineering group                    Voice: (415) 856 4214

PGP FP: 7A8D B189 E871 80CB 9521  9320 C11E 7B47 964F 31D9

This email message is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies of the original message