httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Apache-Test-1.05-dev is available
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 21:17:30 GMT

David Wheeler wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 22, 2003, at 12:48  PM, Geoffrey Young wrote:
>
>> a release candidate for Apache-Test 1.05 is now available.
>>
>>   http://perl.apache.org/~geoff/Apache-Test-1.05-dev.tar.gz
>>
>> please take the time to excercise the candidate through all your
>> existing applications that use Apache-Test and report back any problems.
>

> I think that this release contains my fixes to the TestRequest::POST
> documentation, too. Or was that in 1.04?

do you mean this?

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/httpd-test/perl-framework/Apache-Test/lib/Apache/TestRequest.pm.diff?r1=1.87&r2=1.88

this was added after 1.04.

I guess we are inconsistent in logging doc changes in Changes.

personally, I think the Changes file is most useful if it logs only
functionality changes.  but there are other documentation issues mentioned
there currently, so if you'd like I'll insert that into Changes in (around)
the appropriate place chronologically.

--Geoff