httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: A::T blib vs lib
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 16:12:46 GMT
Geoffrey Young wrote:

> Stas Bekman wrote:
>
>> Boris Zentner wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> A test against my project show's no real difference at all. I applied
>>> the patch against Apache-Test-1.04 and I verified that my
>>> t/conf/modperl_inc.pl contain the desired lines.
>>>
>>> use lib '/tmp/ap_ex/blib/arch';
>>> use lib '/tmp/ap_ex/blib/lib';
>>> 1;
>>

>> Perfect. You are now talking about a different issue. If you look at
>> t/conf/httpd.conf, t/conf/extra.conf is loaded before
>> t/conf/modperl_startup.pl (which loads t/conf/modperl_inc.pl and
>> t/conf/modperl_inc.pl) that's why you have this problem. What you want
>> to do is to move all the code from the <Perl> sections in
>> t/conf/extra.conf.in into t/conf/modperl_extra.pl, which is loaded
>> after t/conf/modperl_inc.pl and you will be alright.
>

> or use t/conf/extra.last.conf.in instead of t/conf/extra.conf.in, which
> is probably an easier solution, as it allows you to maintain a
> httpd.conf style config.

Yes, sorry, that's the right advise.

Boris, do you mind subscribing to test-dev? otherwise we see only replies and
never your posts unless they are addressed to one of us. I don't know what
happened to the moderators and why posts aren't making through :(
Please send email to test-dev-subscribe@httpd.apache.org