httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: A::T blib vs lib
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 07:00:40 GMT
Boris Zentner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A test against my project show's no real difference at all. I applied the
> patch against Apache-Test-1.04 and I verified that my t/conf/modperl_inc.pl
> contain the desired lines.
>
> use lib '/tmp/ap_ex/blib/arch';
> use lib '/tmp/ap_ex/blib/lib';
> 1;

Perfect. You are now talking about a different issue. If you look at
t/conf/httpd.conf, t/conf/extra.conf is loaded before
t/conf/modperl_startup.pl (which loads t/conf/modperl_inc.pl and
t/conf/modperl_inc.pl) that's why you have this problem. What you want to do
is to move all the code from the <Perl> sections in t/conf/extra.conf.in into
t/conf/modperl_extra.pl, which is loaded after t/conf/modperl_inc.pl and you
will be alright.