httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: A::T blib vs lib
Date Sat, 11 Oct 2003 06:17:21 GMT
[Boris, in the future please post all the questions regarding A::T to this
list, as it's not my personal project. Thanks.]

Boris Zentner wrote:
> Hi Stas,
>
> I would like to release something that should use A::T but dire need to
> install/use/test the content from blib NOT from lib.
>
> I can not find a good solution for this and here is the ugliest part ever from
> my t/TEST.PL.
>
> Please advice me a better way, if you know one.

Yes, yes, I'm going to work on this asap (hopefuly the first few days of the
next week), unless someone beats me to it.

We discussed with Boris offline that we want to change the current behavior of
A::T, where it puts lib/ as the first entry in @INC. We agreed to have a
special maintainer mode (Env var/option) which will turn on the current
behavior, and by default blib/ dirs are to be first in @INC.